Travels to Africa Tour Operator offers very exclusive and competitive products for incentive groups with more than 10 years of professional experience. Our products are worldwide unique. Our itineraries are never the same, we carefully plan and realize each and every tour together with our clients based on their demands and expectations. Our guides are either experts (Africa-researchers, anthropologists, archeologists etc.) or people who know the sites very well and have extended contacts on the field with local people. If you choose Africa as your next incentive tour destination the members of your group will have a travel experience for a lifetime. If your aim is to build a stronger sense of community among the group members, Africa is also the best choice as it puts out travelers from their comfort zones. They will try activities, taste food and find themselves in situations they have probably never been before, so it will increase ties among participants. As travels to African destinations could be easily linked with CSR activities you can add some charity elements to your program in light of the Responsible Tourism model of our Tour Operator.
SENEGAL: the land of Teranga
(Guiding: Hungarian, English or French)
Couched between the arid desert lands in Northern Senegal and lush tropical forests in the south, this country boasts a stunning array of sights, sounds and flavours. The capital Dakar alone hands you the country in a capsule. Perched on the tip of a beach-lined peninsula, this dizzying city is composed elegance and street hustle all rolled into one. The busy streets, vibrant markets and glittering nightlife will easily draw you into their relentless rhythm, but the escape route is always open – be it to the meditative calm of the historical Île de Gorée or the golden sands of Yoff and N’Gor. And if Dakar’s sensory overload really gets too much, architecturally beautiful Saint-Louis, the first French settlement in West Africa, boasts a vibrant urban culture without the inner-city bustle.
The slogen of Senegal is Teranga. It is a wolof word and it means hospitality which is very true for Senegal and it is something you will experience in every moment during your stay in this amazing West-African country. Senegal is a stabile, peaceful and diverse country with good infrastructure, great gastronomy and low-risk of health issues. You do not even need any obligatory vaccination to travel to Senegal.
Some of our programs:
City walk and guided tour in Dakar, the westernmost point of Africa; bird watch in Djoudj Bird Sanctuary considered to be the third best bird watching spot on the globe; barrakuda meal on a beautiful inhabited island at Saloum Delta National Park (UNESCO) combined with a boat trip on a mangrove area; vacation at the Atlantic-ocean coast in 4-5* wellness hotels; drum and dance classes from artists of the National Theatre of Senegal; exclusive folklore night with acrobacy and the magical dance with the fire; game watch at Bandia Game reserve (koba antilopes, zebras, giraffes etc.), rallying at the Pink Lake and on giant Saharan dunes; visit of Goree- Island (UNESCO); gourmet seafood dinners at the beach...
- the guide of your team will be Anthropologist and Africa - Expert Ildikó Szilasi, Honorary Economic Counsellor for Senegal in Hungary
-quad and buggy race at the desert dunes on the track of the competitors of the Paris-Dakar rally. Visit of a peul village where we will take local children around on our vehicles
- ancient traditions and dance: selected award winning members of Daniel Sorano National Theatre come to teach us djembe drumming and West-African moves. The dance workshop is accompanied by live drumming. At the drum workshop, each of us will have a drum, so everyone can join the jamming!
- the marvel of the African harp, the cora: our friend Sisokko is a traditional griot who is respected by each member of the community. He arrives to entertain us with the most beautiful folk songs and stories while we enjoy coctails and wines. He will also explain the meaning and the history of the instrument, and the songs.
- let's dress African! We visit a local market, pick a traditional textile and visit a taylor who will design a unique dress for each of us. Men can buy shiny damast for their boubous, women will be wearing beautiful long skirts or dresses, with scarfs.
- giant lobster and langusta dinner at the Atlantic-ocean coast
TANZANIA - more than a safari
(Guiding: Hungarian or English)
There are many outstanding adventure travel destinations in Africa, but there is only one Tanzania. Here stretch the plains of the Serengeti; here shine the snows of Kilimanjaro; here, too, lies the mythic isle of Zanzibar. For anyone who has ever dreamt of Africa, those names are poetic invocations, calling up in the mind's eye all of the fabled attractions of the continent itself.
Tanzania is bordered on the south by Mozambique, Malawi, and Zambia; on the west by Zaire, Burundi, and Rwanda; on the north by Uganda and Kenya; and on the east by the Indian Ocean. Tanzania is the largest of the East African nations, and it possesses a geography as mythic as it is spectacular.
Some of our programs:
Safari in Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation area; visit of a masai village; Eyasi-lake and Manyara lake with its beautiful surroundings; guided city tour in Arusha; water sports, vacation on Zanzibar Island
- camp fire and masai dance. We will visit a remote masai village which is rarely visited by tourists. We will have a common folk program with locals where we will have an insight to specific cultural activites and rituals.
- 2 days Kilimanjaro mountain trekking
-among the datoga and the hadzabe: We will hunt together with hunter-gatherer hadzabe men and will grill at an open fireplace what we have found in the bush.
-on the tracks of the big5: an exclusive lecture by the rangers of the Serengeti National Parks to track animals
- jewelry making with masai women
UGANDA - Land of the mountain gorillas
With a tapestry of landscapes, excellent wildlife watching and welcoming locals, Uganda packs a lot into one small country. It's home to Africa's tallest mountain range (the Rwenzoris), the source of the Nile, the world's longest river and the continent's largest lake. Rafting the Nile offers a world-class adrenaline adventure, but the country's most iconic experience is tracking mountain gorillas in their misty habitat. And if you view the Big Five, you'll see that nature – diverse and resplendent – looms large here.
Some of our programs:
Impalas and zebras in Mburo Lake National Park; extraordinary wildlife at Bushara Island Camp on Lake Bunyonyi; meeting with the mountain gorillas at Bwindi National Park; safari in Queen Elisabeth National Park; chimpanzee trekking at Kibale Forest National Park; Murchison- Falls; Rafting on the white Nile
-on the track of the giant silverback: UNESCO protected are Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is one of the few places on Earth we can witness these endangered animals. The number of gorilla permits are restricted for tourists per day who can spend one hour next to these beautiful animals in their natural habitat.
-exclusive forest lodge just for the group: depending on the size of the group, we might have a fully reserved lodge by our own.
-dedicated rangers will be accompanying our group members during the forest walks and encounters.
MADAGASCAR - treasure island
(Guiding: Hungarian or French)
Lemurs, baobabs, rainforest, desert, hiking and diving: Madagascar is a dream destination for outdoors enthusiasts – half the fun is getting to all these incredible attractions.
Some of our programs:
Guided city tour in Antananarivo; lemurs in Isalo and Ranomafana National Park; indri-indris in Andasibe; baobab avenue at Toliary; vacation time at Ifaty Beach.
- vacation at Nosy Be Island, turtles at Nosy Iranja (most beautiful beach in the world 2015 Trip Advisor award); Nosy Tanikely discovery
- Rubies and saphires- visit to a gemstone manufacturer
- sites on the tracks of Móric Benyovszky, ancient king of Madagascar
Mark Twain once wrote that ‘Mauritius was made first and then heaven, heaven being copied after Mauritius’. For the most part, it’s true: Mauritius is rightly famed for its sapphire waters, powder-white beaches and luxury resorts. But there’s so much more attraction to Mauritius than the beach, and it's the kind of place that rewards even the smallest attempts at exploration. There’s hiking in the forested and mountainous interior and world-class diving and snorkelling offshore. There are boat trips to near-perfect islets and excursions to botanical gardens and colonial plantation houses. Mauritius is a fabulous culinary destination with great wildlife watching thrown in. And the real Mauritius away from the beach resorts – a hot curry of different cultures and quiet fishing villages – is never far away.
Some of our programs:
Beautiful sandy beaches in All Inclusive wellness hotels with kilometers of private undisturbed beaches; visit to Seven Colored Earth; Chamarel Waterfull; Dolphin encounter, diving and water sports.
Kenya - safari in Marai Mara, vacation at Diani Beach
South African Republic - from Kruger National Park to Cape Town
Algeria - in the heart of the Sahara on the land of the touaregs
Sudan - on the tracks of black pharaos
- eco-friendly tourism facilities are favoured
- rituals, even it is performed in the frame of a festival or a tourist program are encouraged to be continued in their traditional function and environment
- partners are locals and business owned by locals
- women partners or employees get the same amount of salary as men
- traditions are re-valued, the importance of the safeguarding of traditions is seen as a priority
- lectures and knowledge exchange to facilitate cultural understanding is considered as an important element